Sunday brunch in the centre of Bern
Sleep in, relax, enjoy – is that your ideal Sunday morning in Bern? We understand you. Don't bother opening your fridge or setting the table.
Just come and see us. We'll set the table for you.
By the way: We now also offer our Sunday brunch on Saturdays.
Our brunch includes the following
- Croissants, bread, Mütschli crispy rolls
- Fruit, muesli, honey from our own bees
- Omelette, scrambled egg, Eggs Benedict
- Cheese, Bündnerfleisch meat, ham
- Smoked salmon, smoked trout
- Beef entrecôte, Berner Buure Hamme (local meat), Rösti fried grated potatoes
- Grilled vegetables, vegetarian lasagne, salad
- Chocolate fountain, ice cream, cakes
- Coffee, tea, juice, Prosecco
- and much more...
We can guarantee no-one will go home hungry.
A brunch for the whole family
Brunch means taking your time, but try telling that to your children. That's why we organise a "Kids Corner" every Sunday, so the children can escape from sitting at the table with the grown-ups. That makes brunch fun for everyone, big or small.
Saturdays & Sundays
11.30h until 14.30h
in our Atrium
NEW: Now you can also enjoy your brunch on Saturdays.
CHF 69 per person
7-12 year-olds are half price
Children up to the age of six are free of charge
Restaurant manager: Matan Tzadok
Phone: +41 31 339 52 50
On special holidays we do also recommend our panorama brunch. The name panorama refers to the unparalleled view of the city stretching on to the Alps.
Five minutes from Bern station by public transport to the "Kursaal" stop, or by car to the Kursaal car park – the panorama brunch in the Kursaal is in the perfect place.