Saturday brunch - in the middle of Bern
Sleep in, relax, enjoy - fits perfectly to Sunday. But also to Saturday. From January 14, our brunch is also available on Saturdays.
What you can expect:
- croissants, bread, muesli
- fruits, muesli, honey from our own bees
- Omelette, scrambled eggs, egg Benedict
- cheese, Bündnerfleisch, ham
- smoked salmon, smoked trout
- beef entrecôte, Bernese Buure hamme, rösti
- grilled vegetables, vegetarian lasagne, salads
- chocolate fountain, ice cream, cakes
- coffee, tea, juices, prosecco
- and much more...
Brunch for the whole family
Brunch means taking your time - but explain that to your kids. Because we know that, we also open our "Kids Corner" every Saturday - Kids: don't sit quietly at the table, take a break from the adults every now and then and go play. This way, brunch is fun for the little ones, too - and makes the adults happy.
Saturdays & Sundays
11.30 until 14.30 h
in our Atrium
69 CHF per person
7-12 year olds are half price
Children up to the age of six are free of charge
Restaurant manager: Matan Tzadok
Phone: +41 31 339 52 50
On special holidays we do also recommend our panorama brunch. The name panorama refers to the unparalleled view of the city stretching on to the Alps.
Mit ÖV ab fünf Minuten vom Bahnhof Bern erreichbar und eigener Tramstation "Kursaal" oder mit dem Auto direkt ins hauseigene Parking – der Panorama Brunch im Kursaal ist perfekt gelegen.